If you are an experienced mobile app developer looking for a new opportunity, keep reading!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, test, and maintain applications
- Collaborate with team on application improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.