. NET Fullstack Developer - Remote
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer to join a growing organization. The position is open to 100% remote! This person will collaborate closely with business analysts, development managers and internal clients to design, develop, implement and maintain new or modified software solutions. Please read the job description carefully and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage full software development life cycle, including user interface design, database development, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements.
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Balance a workload of several projects simultaneously in order to ensure timely implementation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core (3 years of experience is required)
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- Azure SQL (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.