. NET Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer to join a growing organization. This person will collaborate closely with business analysts, development managers and internal clients to design, develop, implement and maintain new or modified software solutions. Please read the job description carefully and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today! Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science / similar technical program or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core 2 or higher
- 5 + years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views.
- 2+ years of Entity Framework (EF) experience with experience in EF Core.
- 3+ years of Web Services/Web API Core
- strong demonstrable experience in N-tier application development using Microsoft's web technology stack (ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services including Web API and WCF, Http Handlers, Http Modules)
- strong experience in developing front end applications using Angular and data exchange formats (XML, JSON, SOAP) in a service oriented or micro services architecture.
- Experience in developing applications using SQL Server, including T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, user defined functions
- Experience working with Azure cloud technology, including service bus, storage and Azure SQL.
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a "get-the-job done" attitude - going beyond the minimum requested ask.
- Willingness to learn and teach oneself new skills when necessary - "think outside the box".
- Keep updated with latest technology trends and updates.
- Ability to analyze, document and validate software requirements.
- Ability to work directly with business development teams to gather and analyze requirements and propose
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to work with clients and peers in a respectful and professional manner.
- solutions with reasonably accurate estimates for projects
- Desire to work in a changing environment.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage full software development life cycle, including user interface design, database development, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements.
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Balance a workload of several projects simultaneously in order to ensure timely implementation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core (3 years of experience is required)
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- Azure SQL (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.