Our client, an AI healthcare startup in Denver, that is revolutionizing how heart disease is diagnosed and treated is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the growing team. This is a company that has been growing for the past 3 years and was founded by one of the leading cardiac specialists in the world and is comprised of a world-class team of Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
You will use modern design techniques to improve the lives of others, including patients and physicians? As a Product Designer you'll help develop and improve the core platforms, that make it easier to understand CT scan findings and turn them into actionable treatment plans.
You'll be joining a close, collaborative team that delivers at high frequency using the latest technologies and tools. In a day you could be working with the Data Science team to design the interface for a new algorithm, the Product Management team on defining new features, or the Engineering team on making everything look perfect. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the software development lifecycle and be motivated and dedicated to the goal of providing a safe, high quality product that is used to diagnose and treat patients in the real world. Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack Product Designer
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
- Experience defining patterns/style guides, performing user testing, and building low to high-fidelity prototypes.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin. Additional programs are a plus.
- A solid understanding of software development and how to collaborate with developers.
- A passion for research and have facilitated user testing and studies/analysis of user feedback and behavior.
- Experience balancing quantitative as well as qualitative data alongside empathy as a driver for innovative, user-centric solutions.
- A strategic mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Discover insights, opportunities, and requirements across our patient and physician experiences
- Work with product and engineering to effectively dive into problem areas and come up with solutions together
- Own the full design workflow, from developing and testing prototypes with customers to creating HD designs for implementation
- Collaborate across teams to advocate for a user-centric, design-driven approach
- Seek out, analyze, and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).