Randstad is looking for a IT Quality Engineer for a long term contract. Requirements
· 3+ years of leadership experience
· 2+ years Quality Engineering / Process Improvement
· 2+ years domain experience in either: Digital (mobile), Services, AEM, or Hybris
· 1+ years of relevant QA experience
· Experience working within eCommerce systems or in a retail or digital environment.
· Experience with Quality and QA transformation including: Automation + TDD + CI/CD
· Understanding of manual and automated testing and all test cycles
· Understanding of Agile and SAFe agile frameworks
· Detail-oriented with analytics and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
· Demonstrated customer and quality focus
· Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Lead and support quality system and controls to monitor and report, plus provide enablement governance at the Program Level.
- Define and own the process and methodology to iteratively drive quality and improved protocols.
- Ensure Quality from end-to-end partnering across multiple teams and transforming from reactive to planned. Starting with test and QA, then development, then SDLC supporting CICD
- PDCA iterations. From alignment to countermeasures to evaluation to new SOPs or new countermeasures then iterate until value and quality are returned.
- Understand standardizations and hold accountability to standards and promote it and refine it across PI's for improvement.
- Ability and aptitude to be a strategic thought leader and grow the practice to ensure quality software releases in a retail environment.
- Ability, aptitude, and drive to ensure quality is consistently met for business stakeholders with urgency in a CI/CD Release Cycle environment
- Participate in SAFe Agile Ceremonies and Release meetings to coordinate with Scrum teams in a meaningful way such as Daily Stand-ups, Go/No-Go Release Meetings and Release events.
- Ability to build a willful coalition and enroll others on this journey at all organizational levels.
- Reporting, auditing, and metrics to senior leadership.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Agile and SAFe agile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.