The Strategic Change Delivery Manager is an individual contributor and team member able to work autonomously to execute change management strategies on enterprise-wide projects. This role will deliver impactful organizational change management products (e.g., developing/executing communications in alignment with the overall release strategy, enhancing communications channels, performing in-depth assessments (e.g., change impact, change readiness, training needs, current/future state) and analysis/evaluate (e.g., teammate engagement, stakeholder identification, process optimization), and tracking/reporting on metrics (e.g., adoption, utilization, proficiency, communications effectiveness). Additional responsibilities of this role will include directly engaging in other change efforts and working to ensure successful adoption, utilization, proficiency, engagement, and sustainment are achieved among impacted teammates.
location: Washington, District of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Functions/Activities:
- Possess wide range of experiences delivering change management activities, specifically for complex or enterprise-wide changes.
- Identify and analyze data, organizational and process impacts for internal stakeholders affected by change.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise sound judgment to develop communications and other deliverables to project timeline and ensure broad awareness among impacted teammates.
- Able to work autonomously, determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and coordinate activities with/for other team members.
- Optimize existing communication channels to meet evolving stakeholder needs.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and perform analysis on results to determine effectiveness of change management efforts.
- Contribute to enhancing the existing change management program by using and refining portfolio of internal change management tools and leveraging external tools.
- Experience working in and supporting agile teams (i.e., Scrum, SAFe, Kanban).
- 10+ years of related experience implementing change involving large-scale organizational change efforts, enterprise-wide system implementation projects, applying formal change management methodologies, using change management tools / templates, writing enterprise-wide communications, developing assessments, and analyzing results are critical to the success of this position. Knowledge of graphic design and video creation software a plus.
Minimum education preferred:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience is desired working in Change Management
- 3-5 years supervisory/ management experience
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Ability to influence/coach others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work effectively on their own, and create meaning in ambiguous situations
- Collaborative work style and ability to serve as a bridge across multiple teams / stakeholder groups to achieve objectives
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Problem solver / solution developer
- Organized and process-oriented
- Able to understand situations from the stakeholder's perspective / empathetic and client-centric
- Lifelong learner
- Strong business acumen
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Certifications in change management including Prosci, ACMP's CCMP, or others preferred.
Certifications in project management and Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, Kanban) a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Change management
- Enterprise Change Mgmt
- Organizational Change Mgmt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.