Our client in Glendale, CA has a 6+ month contract opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer.
Looking for a developer to help build our client's core systems. You will work closely with your team lead and project delivery team to complete key projects. Responsibilities include analyzing, designing, coding and testing software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Education/Experience
- 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field. Masters is preferred.
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS, and ES6.
- strong work experience in front-end frameworks and technologies, like Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Automated testing experience on web UI Working knowledge in AWS or Azure
- Experience with Git
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- A good understanding of best practices in web development with experience in requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and delivery of enterprise web applications
- Experience with writing SQL in relational database like Oracle and/or MS SQL
- Experience in Java Core, Java EE, Hibernate/ORM, RESTful Web Service is a big plus
- Experience with application server like JBoss is a plus
- Cloud experience like AWS or Azure
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 65.51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the stakeholders for requirement analysis and milestone definitions.
- Design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Perform documentation and code peer review sessions, group discussion and continuous training
- Rapidly learn new application and technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.