National Automotive Manufacturing client is seeking Development Engineer for reviewing early stage Vehicle CAD, electrical schematics and other information for feasability studies to ensure accesories are compatible. Position is responsible for creation of accessory development parts design demand specifications for each new projects to be released to suppliers during RFQ process. In addition, the position is responsible for reviewing all supplier submitted 2D/3D drawings/data to ensure submitted drawings meet client requirements.
location: FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- On-time review/creation of parts design and demand specification.
- Review of early vehicle data and technical information to conduct feasibility studies for upcoming accessories.
- Organizing and preparing vehicle 3D CAD data to be sent to suppliers.
- Responsible for creation of change requests for submission to HKMC/MHQ R&D.
- Ensure all supplier 2D/3D data meets MPA guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Solid Works
- Design Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.