Our client is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer (C#, React)
to design, develop, test, maintain, and support complex applications that are secure, scalable, and robust. The Senior Developer will lead and participate in the creation of enterprise solutions. This position is reserved for staff that has tenure and is a specialist/expert in their area. Takes a broad perspective to identify solutions and is able to work independently with little guidance. This position is 100% remote!
location: Clive, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain new and existing technology systems.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other developers.
- Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- Actively support the company's strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
- Proactively pursue development opportunities and shows expected progress on learning plan.
- Create and maintain complex applications for the benefit of internal and external customers.
- Provide oversight to project team members on development best practices. Assist with coding questions as needed.
- Lead the development of technical application design documents on complex projects.
- Provide unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment. Provide oversight and final testing of code from other project team members.
- Build and maintain applications in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements. Security is a critical design requirement and data, systems, and applications must be protected at all points of the development lifecycle.
- Analyzes business scenarios and identifies opportunities for technically innovative solutions and improvements.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- full stack
- API Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.