Oversees, develops and analyzes policies and practices related to security projects. Develops, analyzes and oversees security project quality assurance and resource allocation. Enhances security project management capabilities . Develops, edits and executes security project plans to manage the lifecycle. Defines, develops and deploys standardized project management tools and templates to ensure projects are completed efficiently.
location: Dorchester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70.00 - 76.98 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Job Function Description.
Develops, edits and implements security project plans to manage the lifecycle (i.e., resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions and dependencies). Manages work streams, prepares status reports and interfaces with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives. Coordinates and communicates the activities of project personnel with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experienced in Finance, Business, Information Management/Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent field. (Required)
12 -15 years successful experience in building Technology Infrastructure and Operational and information security environment.
1. Broader view of the infrastructure piece.
2. Understand banking regulations.
3. Presentation and Communication skills from technical to executive
4. Technical expertise in multiple infrastructure platforms
5. IT budgeting and financial management
6. Metrics, Analytics and Event Correlation
7. Demonstrated ability to lead in an open team-based environment
8. Increase the profitability of the business, availability and reliability of the information.
9. Maintain the continuity of operation of the banks, derived from the availability and reliability of the services, minimizing the risks in the security of the systems.
Infosec role Management contributes towards the strategic vision of the organization and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding:
- Privileged Access Controls.
- Vulnerability & Patching.
- Network Security CTB.
- Infrastructure Risk Management.
Processes, oversight and technical management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Program Manager (12 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.