The Health Group Technology group is actively seeking an experienced Scrum Master to assist with software engineering across multiple applications servicing our internal and external business partners and clients. The Team
As a Scrum Master within the Health Group Technology Team, you will be engaged in a highly dynamic group that responds to customer and business needs. The team fills a critical role to provide expertise that spans the breadth and depth of the technology and functional domains that support customers and internal business partners. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Scrum Master certification and direct experience with Agile development methodologies required
- 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with geographically dispersed project team members is preferred
- Familiarity with web development tools like Java, Angular JS, Jenkins, Stash, etc.
- Experience with practices such as BDD, TDD, Pairing, Mob Programming, Automated Testing and CI/CD
- Experience working within a multi-team framework, such as SAFe, Scrum@Scale or LeSS
- Experience using JIRA or AgileCraft is a plus
- BS or higher education in Computer Science or equivalent
- A Flexible Attitude that enables you to deal comfortably with changing priorities
- You Communicate to diverse audiences and levels across and organization, both verbally and in writing
- strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- You Negotiate and partner with other individuals, teams and organizations on behalf of the team
- You Coach the team, gather feedback, identify and implement improvements and support Scrum and general software development best practices
location: MERRIMACK, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Facilitation of Agile Scrum events including stand-ups, program increment and sprint planning, release planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives.
- Plan and Coordinate schedules and resolve dependencies with other scrum masters and teams as well as with external teams and providers.
- Work with Technology and Business partners to understand product objectives, timelines and requirements and the value they bring to our internal and external customers.
- Build Relationships across business and technical partners and articulate business and technical information to diverse audiences.
- Work with the development team to ensure all understand system design requirements.
- Communicate technology needs to business partners.
Plan and define team goals and objectives and Track Team Performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.