Seeking a seasoned BI Manager who has both detailed code-level expertise and broader strategic perspective to lead and strengthen the BI capabilities of Randstad.
We are on a journey to transform our current BI and reporting infrastructure from multiple legacy tools and solutions to a standard that will be used across Randstad globally (google big query - tableau). We are looking for someone who has similar experience participating in such a transformation. As we continue our transformation to the new platform, you will be required to cover a wide range of responsibilities from managing our existing BI infrastructure, reports and user demands while also helping architect our new, robust offering.
You will lead a small team of 5 - 8 BI developers. The ideal candidate must possess deep expertise in data warehousing methodologies, dimensional modeling, and bring best practices with regard to master data management, ETL, and data governance. The candidate should have a demonstrable record of being able to interact effectively with business stakeholders at all levels in all functional areas to gather and understand business requirements and reporting needs.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to build and maintain scalable and robust systems with extensive standard operating procedures for ease of maintenance to ensure that data is available to BI users in a predictable, reliable and SLA-supported manner.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead development and maintenance of operational, analytic, dashboard and executive-level reporting using Tableau, Pentaho, Looker, SSRS, and other BI tools
- Interact with functional business units to analyze, gather and prioritize business and reporting requirements
- Assume leadership role in designing and implementing effective data architecture including database models to store and retrieve data in both transactional and analytical environments. Activities will include development of proof-of-concepts.
- Manage work assignments and projects for team of 5 - 8 BI developers
- Formulate and provide status updates on project plans and schedules to meet goals/objectives
- Create and enforce corporate standards for data warehouse design and data integrity
- Ensure data architecture supports existing and future requirements of evolving business model
- Manage and mentor a team of developers, providing guidance to team members and implementing development plans to ensure growth of team members
- Evaluate, test and assist in selection of Reporting and BI tools.
- Monitor and stay abreast of key developments in BI industry
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Intelligence (7 years of experience is required)
- BI Architecture (2 years of experience is required)
- Big Query (2 years of experience is required)
- google big query
- Tableau (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.