The Site Reliability Engineer 2 maintains, integrates and implements software applications within the organization. The Site Reliability Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action. The Site Reliability Engineer 2 coordinates software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications. Ensures proper controls are established and maintained over test and production systems and software source code. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide technical support to dispensing and inventory operations teams
o Identify and resolve technical issues
o Maintains the ticketing system to report and track IMS user issues
o Resolve access issues
- Document, track, and monitor issues using applicable systems and tools.
- Follow standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Provides end-user training and issue resolution
- After hours on-call support
- Travel up to 25%
- Valid driver license with clean driving history
- Perform application and system monitoring
- Participate in audit activities as needed including review and remediation
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance
- software application testing
- IT system support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.