This company is an automation and decision platform to value and monitor commercial real estate for lenders, real estate investors, and asset managers.This is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a leadership role at a rapidly growing fin-tech startup solving hard data science and engineering problems. Ideally, you would be an entrepreneurial technology leader with 7+ years of experience looking to join a fast-growing startup. You will be good with big data, analytics, and product development.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a leadership role at a rapidly growing fin-tech startup solving hard data science and engineering problems.
Ideally, you would be an entrepreneurial technology leader with 10+ years of experience looking to join a fast-growing startup. You will be good with big data, analytics, and product development.
- Strong hands-on coding experience (coding min 50%, please apply only if you can code - we will test)
- Strong Java development skills and experience in building highly scalable applications: 7-10 years minimum
- Experience in distributed computing and confluence of data
- Knowledge of Hadoop or Spark technologies and workflows
- Experience with GIT (or code repositories), Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience building REST APIs and enterprise integrations
- Knowledge of data science methodologies and tooling
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Team management experience min 2 years
- Strong knowledge of /experience with cloud (AWS), DevOps, infrastructure, security
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate internally and with customers, investors
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer; we can support H1B transfer for exceptional candidates
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java (7 years of experience is required)
- Spark (1 year of experience is required)
- Hadoop (1 year of experience is required)
- Engineering (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.