RPA & Performance Improvement team goal is to provide a digital workforce that can supplement humans and automate low value and/or repetitive task across all company functions/departments. We are also responsible for analysing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities utilizing automated tools, and develop recommendations to successfully implement those improvements.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We'll trust you to:
- Develop efficient, well-structured and scalable automation processes
- Support post production automation processes, monitor RPA environments
- Bring first-hand experience and knowledge of the operational patterns of the Digital Workforce
- Collect and analyse System and Business Exceptions of the automations in Production
- Daily managing of the Blue Prism production environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.).
- Provide Level 1 support to the Digital workforce
- Ensure the Operational Handbook document that is produced as part of the implementation is completed to agreed standard and includes sufficient instruction, information and advice on the running of a Blue Prism automated process in a normal daily operational environment.
- Own and solve issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assist in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Have key involvement in the Operational Contingency Plan that outlines how the organization will respond in the event of critical failure in the production environment.
- Work closely with the related automation delivery teams to drive successful automation in an agile fashion
- Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process performance
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Information/Computer related field
- 8+ years of experience in business-facing IT role or business/process analytics role.
- Minimum 3+ years of BluePrism development/support experience with good .NET/C# and SQL Server background
- A passion for finding solutions to challenges and enjoys creative problem solving and the ability to -work in collaboration and always look for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization.
- strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- strong planning, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over projects and tasks.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
We'd love to see:
- Experience in AI/Machine learnings/Cognitive automation
- Familiarity on Python, Java, REST, JSON and Power-shell
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
- Exposure to SAP ERP system
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in creating Epics/User Stories in JIRA
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Blue Prism (6 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.