Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Lead Supply Chain Solutions Analyst for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Lead Position WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Collaborate and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Supply Chain processes and networks
- Proactively communicates all initiatives, enhancements, and releases impacting NA Supply Chain operations to ensure business readiness.
- Review Business Requirement Documents to identify and report potential risks to existing processes and come up with solutions to mitigate such.
- Manage and conduct functional and full system testing of new processes and changes including integration between multiple systems across North America.
- Diligently review and update existing documentation on SOPs for various business processes as required and create new documentation where none exists
- Working and delivering completed product within tight timelines and delivering results with efficiency and accuracy
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving as needed
- Successfully engage and collaborate with multiple projects simultaneously while multitasking tedious requests and work with time constraints
- As a NA Operations and Logistics PS Business representative, you will be responsible for the product and product features from concept to implementation
- Utilize multiple system platforms for a variety of teams across North America WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience in MPO/Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution
- Experience with SAP AFS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- strong ability to communicate effectively with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile
- Experience within retail, wholesale, operations, and the digital environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Supply Chain
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.