We are looking for skilled, tenured, confident candidates who want to build a world-class technology
center of excellence with our growing team. Joining our rapidly expanding travel loyalty
company means you can make a positive difference in technical delivery and advancement. We
want the best-of-the-best who are creative, resourceful, and technically astute.
If you can confidently run multiple Agile/Scrum teams with multiple IT projects with a
collaborative, energetic, and positive approach, we want to talk with you.
Have you led programs/projects with multiple system integrations both internally and externally?
Do you learn from others and from challenges? Are you confidently able to be a single point-of-contact for technical and architecture questions fielding most of the questions correctly the majority of the time? Do you quickly build rapport and strive to improve things, realizing others contributions? If yes, we want to talk with you.
Our TDMs (Technical Delivery Managers) work closely with engineering, DevOps, and QA teams to orchestrate delivery of all new product and client enhancement requests to the platform. The TDM takes complete ownership of the delivery process working collaboratively with internal teams to manage project delivery while establishing greatrelationships with key personnel.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Confidently lead multiple Agile/Scrum teams at a time, on your first day
- Collaboratively build our Agile Scrum process to World Class Excellence
- Passionate enthusiasm for implementing Agile/Scrum processes across multiple sites,
US and global
- Ownership mindset with ability to own IT delivery process from start to finish.
- Make hands-on positive impact on overall IT delivery, working with IT teams on a daily
basis to ensure delivery is staying on track.
© 2019 cxLoyalty. All rights reserved. Proprietary & confidential.
- Bring positive energy and momentum to daily stand-ups
- strong, solid technical background that you proactively keep current
- Thrive when working collaboratively with teams and individuals
- Easily communicate professionally - in person, on the phone, in writing - and desire to
become an even better communicator
- Build relationships and rapport quickly, are resourceful and self-initiating
- Continually fine-tune strengths of individuals and teams, encouraging top contributions
- Build people up, learn from challenges, lead with honesty and integrity
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, and friendly driver who can lead teams of IT
resources to the successful development and integration of a multi-channel application
- Flexibly adjust to fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ensure communication and alignment between all teams
- Resolve issues, roadblocks, and changes; seek help and support when appropriate
- Manage teams in an offshore and near-shore development team model
- Ensure teams follow all department and organizational processes, procedures, and
- Identify improvements for processes or procedures that need updates or are obsolete
- Create a culture of continuous improvement, effective change, and world class delivery
- Accurate and timely IT delivery planning, metrics reporting, including scrum metrics, and
related financial tracking
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Scrum Master (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.