Sr. Software Test Automation Engineer
A technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Company is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Work with software and other engineers (mechanical, electrical, systems) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing and testing software for medical robotic applications
- Perform hands-on system testing of complex electro-mechanical systems
- Participate in software build and release activities
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Work independently to create, maintain, and execute automation and manual test plans for verification
- Create traceability between test plans and formal requirement documents.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- software testing
- hardware testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.