We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in Python. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, build and deploy digital agents
- Maintain and service the engineering backlog
- Take on large engineering projects from inception to deployment
- Maintain a fast and reliable external API
- Collaboration with other SWE's on our API
- Collaborate with front end engineers to implement new features
- Work with product owner, business analyst and other software engineers to vet out feature priority
- Use problem solving skills for issues that arise in day to day running of the digital agents and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Python (1 year of experience is required)
- API (1 year of experience is required)
- NoSQL (1 year of experience is preferred)
- CI/CD (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.