Sr. Model Builder (ANAPLAN)
Are you a doer? Do you love working with data? You'll get to implement our Anaplan roadmap, coordinating and prioritizing roadmap initiatives, and provide recommendations and actions for improvements. Ideally, you're someone with direct experience building and supporting sophisticated Anaplan models; specifically within sales forecasting and improvements. With you on-board, we're preparing to go live on a major project within a few months that will enable you to make an immediate impact by crafting and maintaining an enterprise wide marketing tool. WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3 years + of meaningful experience implementing one or more EPM technologies.
- 3-5 years of practical experience as a Certified Anaplan model builder.
- strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirement gathering, data analysis, design, and test techniques.
- Proven track record with integrating formatted and unformatted data within Anaplan using Anaplan connect.
- Ability to tackle Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated ability as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementations.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems such as Hyperion Planning. (helpful)
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 195,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within the Anaplan platform.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models.
- Ability to configure, maintain and modify Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings.
- Work with a team of developers aligned to the Company's strategic initiatives.
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Anaplan (5 years of experience is preferred)
- ERP (5 years of experience is preferred)
- EPM Technologies (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Analysis (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.