Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for a qualified senior software engineer with extensive knowledge in DevOps processes and tools to lead the update of a continuous SW integration processes. The candidate will be responsible the implementation of improvement initiatives and participation in all SW Discipline Improvement team activities, with a focus on DevOps and DevSecOps initiatives and educating other engineers in the concepts.
location: Rochester, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Extensive experience in DevOps and continuous integration/delivery processes.
Experienced in Agile SW Development and Automated Testing using C++, C# and/or Python
Expertise in typical software life cycle tools like Git/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Coverity
Experience in automation tools (Jenkins, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- DevOps (7 years of experience is required)
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
- Python (3 years of experience is preferred)
- C++ (5 years of experience is preferred)
- CI/CD (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Jenkins (3 years of experience is preferred)
- JIRA (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Git (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.