The Senior IT System Analyst position will be part of the Global Infrastructure team and assure the delivery of access, uptime, and reliability to the company's employees. The ideal candidate should possess advanced technical knowledge and customer service skills, influencing and maintaining close working relationship with those on the team and those in other departments as well as the ability to maintain the components necessary to provide a support to a robust network.
The position provides comprehensive and progressive level 3 (L3) support of front-end and back-end infrastructure components and will be focused on Azure and other (Microsoft) cloud technologies. This includes but is not limited to desktop and server environment (hardware + software), networking local area network (LAN)/wide area network (SDWAN) - data, voice, video, wireless and conferencing, mobile messaging, file and print services, personal computing management solutions, and other infrastructure technical services.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Migrate on-premises technologies to public and private cloud hosted technologies including Microsoft Azure.
- Expert knowledge of SDWAN
- Administration Office 365 Proplus
- Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support and updates.
- Professionally represent Infrastructure and IT in interactions with internal and external customers and business partners as required.
- Keep technically current with the industry standards with a strong ability to perform IT research about new technologies.
- Effective written and verbal skill to enable strong communication capabilities
- Provide follow-up, resolution, and closure of L3 ticket management.
- Respond to and monitor IT system management technical issues.
- Complete assigned project goals in full and on time.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.