job summary: Position Overview
The Client Fusion 360 team is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Product Marketing Manager to market the CAM / machining capabilities in Fusion 360 and the broader Client Advanced Manufacturing portfolio.
You will use your manufacturing product marketing expertise to create messaging and positioning, build compelling sales tools, and create whitepapers, infographics, web pages, and other forms of rich content to support our demand generation efforts. Your extensive knowledge of CAM software and the manufacturing industry will be critical in launching campaigns that drive awareness of Fusion 360 with manufacturing directors and engineers.
You will also provide contributions focused on manufacturing to our blog and social channels, so they deliver educational, entertaining, and empowering posts to drive engagement and demonstrate thought and technology leadership. Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders in product management, business strategy, demand generation, and sales to translate go-to-market strategy into effective marketing plans targeting manufacturers
- Develop compelling customer-facing messaging that resonates with customers and prospects
- Create web pages, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, and videos that fuel our demand generation campaigns and e-commerce marketing activities
- Develop content for Fusion 360 marketing campaigns that support awareness, demand gen, adoption, and retention
- At least 5 years in a manufacturing-related product marketing or product management role in the technology/software/manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, particularly with sales, field and product organizations and partners, and an ability to be highly successful in a matrix management organization
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, and presenting
- Graduate degree in business, communications, manufacturing, or engineering
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Produce original content for brochures, presentations, websites, and other sales tools
- Build compelling customer stories that convey the value Fusion 360 provides to manufacturers
- Continuously engage with customers and prospects through blogs and social media platforms
- Support product launches with updated content, messaging, and events
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.