job summary: Randstad Technologies
is a global IT service and solutions organization. We support our clients technology initiatives and challenges through our projects, consulting, staffing and managed service offerings
We are working closely with our client that is looking for a highly organized individual, with a good technical understanding of web and mobile applications; ?has experience in leading teams on internal/external facing products and projects;?and working closely with product managers, product designer,?and technical team members to get things done.??Ideal candidate will have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud along with project management. This role will be a critical part of Digital Product team supporting Customer Service Agent Productivity and will ensure agile best practices are utilized relating to planning, execution, and resource management while achieving specific project goals and outcomes within the triple constraint (cost, time, and quality). As a member of Project Management team, this role will also share the responsibilities for developing, maintaining, and improving agile project management methods, templates, and tools.
location: Lehi, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Communication- Partners with product manager, technical team and other stakeholders to establish project plan/scope and drives project to completion ensuring the overall success of project. Manages project expectations with product team members and other stakeholders by clearly communicating in timely, positive, and professional manner
- Status Reporting- Manages, tracks, and communicates through daily/weekly reports and discussions, project milestones and deliverable progress to team members and leadership group. Participate in project governance meetings
- Scope, Cost, Time Management- Meets scope, cost, and time restraints. Manages scope in order to maintain defined accepted deliverables and cost.
- Risk assessment/management- Manages and assists with the identification of risks, issues and roadblocks, and facilitates for resolution.
- Vendor Management- Acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Scrum Master- Administering and coordinating team members by promoting teamwork, removing impediments, delegating tasks, resolving conflict, and providing clear direction to team.
- Sprint Planning/Management- Lead a globally distributed, cross-functional team through agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, backlog refinement sessions, sprint planning sessions, sprint commit sessions, and sprint retrospective sessions.
- Independent contributor that supports all divisions and departments in the company.
- Expertise in cross-functional agile project management methods and techniques
- Proven experience working in agile environment.
- Experience with agile project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Asana
- 5+ years of agile project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information Systems or Computer Science is required
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Proven experience establishing working relationships with a wide range of team members and clients
- Knowledge about software collaboration and time management tools - Microsoft project, Smartsheet etc.
- Excellent communicator with experience presenting project updates to technical and non-technical audience
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.