One of our Austin clients is looking to add a LoanIQ DBA/Administrator to their growing team.
- Microsoft SQL Server - versions 2012 to 2019+, 7+ years
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems - Client and Server - 5+ years
- Microsoft Office software - 5+ years
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Microsoft SQL Profiler, plus other monitoring/performance tools
- PowerShell - at least 1-2+ years
- VMWare or virtual server infrastructure - 2+ years
- Server OS operations and patching
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Java machine - 2+ years (part of LoanIQ)
- IIS - 2+ years (part of LoanIQ)
- Tomcat - 2+ years
- Finastra LoanIQ version 7 and up - 5+ years
- LIQ Batch Net configuration - 5 years
- Good working knowledge of financial systems, in particular loan accounting (part of LoanIQ)
- Windows clustering/ On configurations and maintenance - 2+ years
- DevOps - 2+ years
- Ability to work in a complex production environment with multiple integrated systems
- Ability to provide technical support at high levels
- Cognizant of Security and Compliance in a Production financial environment
- Ability to be on an on-call rotation
- Occasional after-hours deployments
- Local to the Austin area (or willing to relocate)
- Ability to thrive in a heavily regulated environment (SOX, SOC II compliance, etc.)
- Able to work solo and in a close team environment at the project and ad-hoc level
- Very Good documentation skills
- Ability to create a deployment runbook for resources in detail
- Self-starter, well disciplined
- Seeks out new challenges and help solve current issues
- Good troubleshooting skills in a complex environment with 1000+ servers and 300+ SQL instances
- Ability to handle multi-tasking workloads and sources of work with rapid direction changes
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
Preferred (Nice to haves)
- Ticketing Systems - Service Now, etc.
- MS Visual Studio development/familiarity
- Familiarity with Finastra CME
- DevOps - automation skills of current manual processes, multiple deployments across environments
- Server monitoring software - App Dynamics, Grafana, SCCM, Prometheus, etc.
- File and data comparison tools - File Compare, Red Gate SQL Compare, etc.
- Ability to provide training to technical and non-technical users
- Ability to work well with on-premises and remote resources
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Troubleshooting LIQ/CME issues in various environments including Dev/Test/Prod
Deployment activities in multiple environments
Documenting processes and fixes, creating and working with deployment runbooks.
Liaison to the business for all technical Loan IQ issues.
Working with Finastra on various issues.
Maintaining multiple server environments pertaining to the loan accounting system and its integrations.
Very fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- LoanIQ (5 years of experience is required)
- IIS (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.