job summary: Ideal Background:
Healthcare nice to have, at least 3-5 years experience as a business/technical analyst or technical product owner. Required:
3-5 years experience in a similar role Assets:
- Experienced creating Roadmaps and Requirements in Aha! and / or Rally.
- strong experience using Aha! for road mapping and requirements is a big plus.
- Experience in the healthcare payer (health insurance) industry.
location: Schaumburg, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $57.50 - 71.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Partner with Business product owner to define business and system requirements for software related products and services.
- Manage and groom a backlog of requirements for a product.
- Work with Business Product Onwers in the process of understanding and documenting the users need in the form of a user story with acceptance criteria.
- Identifying needed capabilities to resolve the products need.
- Working with Business Product Owner, Product Architects, and Delivery Leads to create a Roadmap for what capabilities should be delivered and when they should be delivered.
- Assess the products effectiveness post implementation. 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Business Analysis
- Product Owner
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.