job summary: Programmer Writer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in the Bay Area. Top skills:
Writing sample required.
- Solid writing skills 3-5 years
- Github (sufficient if they understand simple Git commands, how it works, how PR works, 1-2 years)
- Solid writing skills (be prepared to provide at least one sample of previous work for evaluation).
- Experience working with Markdown, git, and GitHub as a content management system.
- Experience writing for a highly technical audience (for example, Data Engineers or Software Developers).
- The ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- A drive for results and the ability to work collaboratively.
Great to have
- An interest in accessibility and a desire to create content that creates the best outcomes for customers.
- Experience with publishing and engineering workflows
- Experience writing to a style guide and content guidelines.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Learn about autonomous systems, simulation, reinforcement learning, and machine teaching.
- Create a range of content including how-to topics, CLI reference pages, language references, troubleshooting guides, and solution cookbooks.
- Work closely with Engineering, PM, Customer Success, Partnership, Marketing and others to create content for new feature releases and updates to existing features.
- Regular maintenance and refinement of content based on customer feedback and testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Design
- Git (2 years of experience is required)
- GitHub (2 years of experience is required)
- Markdown (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Engineers (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (3 years of experience is required)
- writer (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Technical Writing
- Collaboration (2 years of experience is preferred)
- API (2 years of experience is required)
- SimuLink (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Anylogic (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.