Our software is trusted by more than 19,000 employers and 8 million employees. We produce software utilized by employers, brokers & carriers to facilitate employee engagement, benefits administration, and Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting tools. The industry-leading flexibility of the platform accommodates both core and voluntary insurance products with ease. Does this sound like something you would like to pursue for your 2021 career!
location: McKinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reviews all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case site setup and rollout.
- Consistently maintains security and confidentiality of all client data per company policy and HIPAA requirements.
- Accurately and timely develops case builds.
- Accurately and timely performs EDI Set Up.
- Produces EDI reports accurately and as directed.
- Completes technical tasks using appropriate technical knowledge to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Prioritize and manage multiple cases simultaneously so that client satisfaction is maintained.
- Provides guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Effectively and promptly make last minute changes based on new information or last minute requests.
- Communicates effectively and collaboratively with Client Advocates to obtain necessary information for effective case builds.
- Accurately and timely manages client census.
- Ensures clients and brokers utilize the system optimally through ongoing training and coaching.
- Consistently and accurately tests all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules and client requirements to support high levels of customer satisfaction.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- Java Script (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.