We are currently looking for a Product Designer II for a client of ours in San Diego,CA. This candidate will need to have 5+ years of knowledge of product design industry standards & patterns. Be able to narrow quickly on a design direction and provide wireframes and flows for PD. Also, visual design experience not required but basic knowledge of UI design standards is a must.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Execute end-to-end product and marketing design strategy for multiple platforms
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, business strategists, product managers, developers and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise and industry trends
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Experience level:
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Web Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.