Our client is searching for a well versed and experienced Lead Cyber Securty Analyst to join their team. This company is focused on collaboration and creativity and they are seeking an individual who can work independently and take ownership of this role. Candidates must be willing to work and collaborate with this team and be detail oriented. The position will report directly to the CIO and have great owndership of the InfoSec and Cyber Security projects.
location: Centennial, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security risks and resolving problems.
- Protects systems and information by identifying risks on access privileges, control structures, and identifying resources.
- Facilitates regular penetration tests (both Intranet and Extranet) with trusted vendor partners. The information obtained will lead to action plan and followed through completion.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating risks and trends, and anticipating mitigation actions.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by coordinating and conducting periodic audits.
- Creates and Executes security test simulation attacks targeting users to create security awareness, training, and security practices/programs amongst users. Generating reports of findings and risk awareness on clients Intranet.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).