Our client is looking for a mid to senior level full stack .NET developer to join their team. This is a direct hire role with remote flexibility.
Join a team where you will be working on multiple projects and appreciated for your contributions.
Interviews are being conducted immediately. Apply today!
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Focused on taking older utilities written in Access and moving them to a more up to date language using C#/SQL
- Provide maintenance production and support
- Maintains current systems and recommends upgrades (Frameworks, code versions, security)
- Ability to analyze older programs and rewrite into modern technology
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- .NET (1 year of experience is required)
- SQL (1 year of experience is required)
- C# (1 year of experience is required)
- Crystal Reports
- VISUAL BASIC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.