Client is currently sourcing for an IOS Developer to work in Merrimack, NH
We're looking for product-aware developers who are hardworking, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for demonstrating the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base. Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building the outstanding digital experience that helps them in financial planning, investing, and retirement solutions? We are looking for product-aware engineers who are hardworking, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help us on our mission to deliver the best omni-channel (web, mobile, IoT) experience to our customers.
Over 2 million customers use our mobile apps so we are super passionate about building engaging, feature-rich, and performant apps. As an iOS engineer, you'll have the ability to own entire features from concept to deployment working on multi-functional teams. You'll have the opportunity to chip in ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn The Team
Our team builds outstanding experiences for millions of Personal Investing customers. We focus on creating rich and compelling native experiences demonstrating the best iOS UI guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide deep, insights enabling 'on the go' financial management. We work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, with a culture of learning, coaching and mentoring. We advance mobile-first strategies to delight our current and future customers. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of experience developing publicly available iOS apps using Swift 5 and/or Objective-C
- Verifiable experience as an iOS developer using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in an agile environment
- Fluency in Swift object-oriented and/or functional programming from industry working experience
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and XCode toolchain
- Experience working in a team of iOS developers participating in code reviews, pull requests, and pair programming.
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching other iOS developers in a collaborative and team-based organization.
- Your passion crafting amazing experiences on iOS using Apple's Human Interface Guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns using Combine or RxSwift
- Your desire to delight our clients with the latest mobile technologies using your deep knowledge of iOS architecture patterns including Clean Architecture and MVC. Experience with MVVM, VIPER, and SwiftUI a plus.
- Your knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust iOS apps
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms to ensure consistency to software engineering standard methodologies including object-oriented and functional programming
- Excellent understanding of consuming RESTful web services, preferably using Apple-provided protocols
- Strong understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and Artifactory to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and frameworks using XCTest and XCUITest, with a focus on DevSecOps
- Good understanding of Apple's accessibility features and experience building accessible experiences
- Good understanding of dependency management, using Swift Package Manager and/or Cocoapods
- Experience with SwiftUI and Firebase Crashlytics a plus
- Passion for development!
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally compliant apps
- Partnering with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first mindset
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that solve the needs of our digitally minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs
- Supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Objective C
- SWIFT UI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.