Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a Fullstack Java Developer to join a up and coming team on a contract to hire basis. This is a contract to hire only role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: PLANO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Highly proficient in Java, Relational Databases, JPA/DB2, J2EE Framework, JSP, XML, Test-Driven development
- Working Kafka and knowledge
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.