location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
As an Application Engineer joining the partners team, you will bring a passion for creating highly engaging, high quality applications with the potential to reach millions of consumers. You will join a team of other engineers, product managers, and scrum leads to develop and grow the partners website. Our team is responsible for multiple aspects on and within partners site. What your responsibilities will be:
What we're looking for:
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues.
- Work with product managers to understand and raise questions about business requirements.
- Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment.
- Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment.
- Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
- Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve code base.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- 4+ years' experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
- strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
- Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- eCommerce experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.