Are you looking for a role where you can develop highly complex and performance tuned software applications and modifies/maintains any existing Java based software? Do you enjoy actively participating in application design and programming activities with other technical staff members? Do you work alone or lead teams with more junior software engineers? Someone that modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time and customer desired results? If you like designing with an emphasis on package reuse and big picture mentality then this is the right role for you!!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and development of new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems. Systems analysis design and debugging of new systems.
- End-user interfacing for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems and trouble-shooting problems with existing internal systems.
- Plans and executes testing and implementation of major systems while working with the QA team.
- Participates in establishing project plans and project management guidelines. Supports their implementation.
- Develops, implements, and tests all system implementations within product line
- Provides technical input to other areas and gathers technical data from outside organizations.
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
- Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from all sources
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of team members.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (7 years of experience is required)
- J2EE DEVELOPER (6 years of experience is required)
- SQL (7 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.