Our client, a leader in digital asset financial services, is looking for a Sr. Blockchain Engineer
who will join our Coins team in the United States.
Our client processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. Their customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. They are backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, and several more. Skills & Experience:
They are looking for teammates who share and practice their values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. They are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets. Required
Nice to have
- 5+ years of server-side, back-end web development
- strong programming skills in Solidity
- Understanding, interest and experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchains
- Experience with RESTful API design
- strong unit and functional testing and debugging skills
- Deep understanding of algorithm design
- Excellent problem solving skills; complexity analysis
- strong programming skills in Java
- Experience with Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Understanding or experience with MongoDB
location: PALO ALTO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Integrate with various blockchains to add support for new coins within BitGo's wallet platform
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from the inception to deployment and customer integration
- Build integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our server and APIs
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.