job summary: Job Description:
The Construction Coordinator, is of course not in IT at all, and the job description from the SOWs is quite different: Scope of Project
- The construction coordinator is responsive for job creation workflow and milestone management of construction projects as well as administrative quality control of jobs
o Manage & Track Milestones
- Create jobs in JT/Polaris
- Issue Jobs to design
- Manage job through full lifecycle updating milestones in JT/Polaris
- Handle exceptions to the life cycle SLAs
- Reconcile jobs (office)
o Liaise with Stakeholders
- Point of contact for all internal Client cross functional groups including BOC, CPM, FPM, and sales
- Provide reporting for next level management
o Identify Resources
- Create and approve funding request
- Material management and reconciliation
- Research contracts and agreements
- Manage funding request/purchase order
- Responsible for job estimate(finance)
o Manage and Analyze Quality control Flow
- Manage quality control workflow
- Validate that the field quality control is performed
- Pull reports/provide feedback based on analysis of reports
- Interact with other roles, including specialists and permit coordinators to ensure all milestones have been closed
o Conduct admin and Milestone Quality Control
- Follow admin QC checklist (materials, invoice, pictures, footages)
- Validate permit is closed
- Final invoice milestone is set
- Ensure all milestones are updated
- Close jobs"
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Works in conjunction a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
- Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $29.16 - 39.16 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Keep project dates current/on track in Century and Orion
- Monitor project progress and communicate timely status updates
- Meet or exceed proposed standard construction timelines
- Provide solutions to project-related issues
- Oversees the scheduling of internal and external resources as appropriate
- Updates CPM's on project status for customer notification
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.