Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled C#/.NET Engineer for a contract role in Beaverton Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Technology Enabled Legal Services space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 54.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Position Summary
This position entails developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Web Api, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team. Responsibilities:
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise. Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
- Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
- Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience a plus.
- Experience with AngularJS or similar client side framework a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Api a plus.
- Experience with load balancing technologies a plus
- strong oral and written communications skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
Distinguishing features for a Senior, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
- 2+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
- Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
Distinguishing features for a Lead, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
- 1+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
- Prior experience leading teams in a professional, open and forthcoming manor
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Server
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.