job summary: Required:
Mapping and process flow tools such as Visio.
- 5+ years of experience in developing requirements and performing system analysis with experience creating BRD's.
- Mapping process flows and dependencies (Required)
- Experience with Data Governance policies and processes, Data Stewardship, and Data Integration (Required)
- Experience working with Data Management platforms such as Erwin, Collibra,
- Experience with work streams (Desired)
- Data Services and Infrastructure (Desired)
- Experience with data models, data warehouse, data management and data movement.
- Understanding what it means to move data through systems, and has worked directly with data (not just via reports).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required. (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree).
- 2+ years of experience of major software systems implementation experience.
- strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to analyze and document data flow.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external clients. Assets:
- Solid understanding of using SQL for ETL in a Data warehouse.
- Experience using Query analyzer (tool).
- Experience doing data analysis and leveraging SQL server to navigate through tables to research, test and analyze data.
- Knowledge of Health Care Industry and related business functions.
- Advanced course of study in information technology, business or other field.
- Experience with project management and project control methodologies.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Conduct analysis to support documenting and implementing data governance processes to include mapping process flows and dependencies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.