job summary: ***This role can sit in Plano, TX, Raleigh NC, Tampa FL, Phoenix AZ, or for the right Individual, be 100% Remote
Our Client is a top national mortgage lender, committed to providing every customer with the right home loan and superior service. Whether a customer is searching for their first home loan, retiring, investing, or anywhere in between, their mission is to find the loan that fits perfectly with our customer's lifestyle.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled, highly motivated, and self-driven Manager of Software Engineering to lead one of their Production Loan Processing software engineering teams and related initiatives.
The Software Engineering Manager is a key position within the organization, helping contribute to business and technology processes and solutions. Working with the team you would partner in cloud-focused solution architecture, technology, development, and delivery.What will you do?
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide leadership in empowering and guiding technology teams delivering value to our customers by leveraging Agile methodologies to providing quality and timely results
- Lead the team in recommending, evaluating and decision-making in making technology choices and decisions
- Proactive contributor that is calm under pressure, with an eagerness to learn and share with the team
- Work and communicate with product and business managers and owners as well as across technical teams to collaborate, plan and execute in a quality and efficient manner
- Working with technology architects to plan and execute the best solution for the business, looking at reusability, extensibility, and maintainability
- Evangelize coding guidelines, design patterns and the importance of testing
- Construct and maintain an environment and culture of integrity, trust, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Play a key role in hiring, retention, and growth of talent: attract, evaluate, coach and mentor technical staff
- Motivate the team and enthusiastically rally them around delivering against a wide variety of organizational initiatives
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- nodeJS (1 year of experience is required)
- Manager (5 years of experience is required)
- AWS (4 years of experience is preferred)
- cloud (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.