Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $58.03 - 65.28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Infrastructure Engineer Project Overview: The Integration Engineer will be responsible for managing the technical lifecycle of the infrastructure stack in strategic emerging technology projects across planning, initialization and operationalization phases.
- Participate in Azure Operationalization Effort
- Harden additional Azure Services required for AI/ML, Chatbot, etc... Digital initiatives
- Help onboard additional Digital and non-Digital users onto Azure Platform
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area to generate creative solutions; ensuring all procedures and policies are followed; leveraging an understanding of data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks, as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by proactively providing resources, information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; creating plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; anticipating and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops or modifies solutions by identifying technical solutions to business problems.
- Collaborates with various IT Teams (e.g., database, operations, technical support) throughout system development and implementation.
- Translates business requirements, and functional and non-functional requirements, into technical specifications that support integrated and sustainable designs for designated infrastructure systems, with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate, by collaborating with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications.
- Reviews and makes changes to technical specifications and documentation.
- Provides some consultation and technical advice on IT infrastructure planning, engineering, and architecture for assigned systems.
- Assists in providing recommendations and input on options, risks, costs, and benefits for systems designs.
- Adheres to company architecture standards when developing system designs.
- Facilitates the maintenance and implementation of assigned enterprise infrastructure systems to ensure successful deployment and operation by developing and documenting detailed standards (e.g., guidelines, processes, procedures) for the introduction and maintenance of services.
- Evaluates new service options, identifies issues and impacts, and informs recommendations on feasibility and ROI. Evaluates existing systems to make recommendations on resources required to maintain service levels.
- Serves as a liaison with business partners, Solutions, and enterprise architects to help define and understand target strategies. Serves as a liaison with architects and software engineers to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable designs.
- BA/BS Degree required - preferred computer science degree.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux servers, in the design and configuration of Windows servers infrastructure, working with configuration management software, working with operating system and client/server utilities, working with virtualization technologies, in automation , with infrastructure software development and deployment, scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, Perl (or similar) scripting languages.
- One (1) year experience in the configuration and administration of remote access and out-of-band network software.
- Two (2) years experience working with server hardware management tools and/or server hardware.
- MS or HP Systems Administrator or Engineer certification(s).
- VMware certification.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.