We are looking for an experienced AWS Web Engineer to join a growing organization in Dallas. This person will be key to bridging and updating their technologies as they continuously evolve their tech stack. Please carefully read the job description & responsibilities below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Become a key participant in the Data Integration team to help guide and ensure data initiatives are complete, highly performant, and taking advantage of the latest technologies
- Design, implement, and provide ongoing day-to-day administration and maintenance for both production and non-production AWS environments
- Collaborate with team members and across groups on projects and skill growth
- strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards
- Become a subject matter expert for our applications, back-end services, and business constraints
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Current: Stay up-to-date with trends, patterns, and technologies in the rapidly changing world of application development
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.