Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles. For immediate response please share your resume at Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-710-3326.
Client job description
- Responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 44.51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
*Need someone who is not a "buttons pusher." There's a lot of failure/trial & error in this group and they need to be willing to do discovery work and be uncomfortable. Someone who is creative and interactive when trying to figure things out. There will be very limited direction in this role - they won't get comfortable doing the same things day-to-day.
Team works with Default Services and Performing Services. They work with the customers to find out where they are lacking and what are the complaints. They are focused on the success and excellence of their services to customers. Candidate Needs
- Running queries
- developing code in SQL to map data and pull data from the SAS Database
- SAS (version 9) Modeling (preferred but not required).
- Development in SAS
- Not Reporting, need actual SAS development
- Story Telling
- Soft skills- be able to talk with the business
- Interview well - dig into 2 sentence reqs to find out the issues to be able to fix. May have very vague reqs.
- Naturally inquisitive
- Collaborate well with others
- Doesn't get discouraged easily
- Prior Wells
- Modelling experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.