Our client is seeking a Director of Product Management.
This person will direct a distributed team of product managers to drive product direction for satisfying market needs while delighting users. The goal will be to maximize the impact of the overall product portfolio and orient the product team with a portfolio strategy.
location: Sparks, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build, invest, and curate products in the identity and custody product portfolio.
- Lead product discovery efforts with a distributed team of product owners and UI/UX leads.
- Partner with our strategy team on new market opportunities and ensure alignment with the company's strategic roadmap.
- Develop, lead, and manage a remote team of product managers.
- Build out and refine product team to ensure balance with the product portfolio.
- Sustainably grow commercial revenue.
- Bring product portfolio to market for commercialization.
- Perform and mentor product managers to conduct analysis, including evaluations and decisions for whether to expand into new markets and products.
- Provide coaching and mentorship.
- As an Agile SCRUM expert, ensure we are optimizing our development resources on prioritized requirements.
- Craft the product story by understanding the landscape, user needs, and product principles.
- Provide guidance and vision to the product team to prioritize and maximize the value our products deliver.
- Engage with key customers and community members to drive roadmaps.
- Work with our partners and early adopters to further refine product capabilities.
- Review and approve the roadmaps submitted by product managers.
- Ensure alignment between product teams and identify dependencies and gaps.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Technical Product Manager (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.