Business Systems Security delivery team is looking for a highly energetic and experienced Senior Project Architect with significant software and hardware implementation experience. This position requires excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This position is ultimately responsible for the overall solution architecture design and successful implementation of the solution into production.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to employee, contractor and vendor resources while leading the team from initiate to implementation
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Business Analyst, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Network, and Security teams
- Develop artifacts to be used in downstream Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases
- Create architecture and design documents
- Lead project team through technical review gates
- Establish production and non-production environments
- Coordinate software installation and configurations
- Work with Test Lead to coordinate environments and technical resources to support testing activities
Skill Set Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years experience creating high level design and solution architectures
- 3-5 years of experience with Agile concepts and worked on Agile project delivery with SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe of other frameworks.
- Broad technical knowledge from infrastructure to networking to applications, but no specific specialization is requested
- Documented experience managing large software development projects
- Documented experience managing hardware installations and environment setups
- Documented experience with all aspects of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including planning, requirements, high level and detailed design, execution, testing and defect remediation, and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a set of technical deliverables with little to no supervision through to completion
- Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing, and system integration
- Demonstrated ability to analyze strategic business objectives and align those objectives with technologies and resources to deliver on tactical solutions
- Experience in coordinating development/technical activities across a large organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Architect - Expert
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).