Our Client is searching for a technology savvy, results oriented Business Analyst to join our Customer Experience Design group.
In this role, you will:
- Support the group in delivering high-quality strategic and tactical analysis and recommendations for customer experience design and operations
- Develop cross-functional relationships across design, user research, services, marketing, sales, engineering, channel, operations, and IT with our Client in order to synthesize requirements and shape our data engineering and customer experience insights roadmap
- Analyze complex business problems using data from customers, partners, and internal sources
- Provide actionable insights to decision-makers to influence experience design strategy
- Analyze and define customer experience metrics that map to business outcomes
- Produce datasets and reports for analysis using analytics and reporting tools
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an innovative experience design team responsible for overhauling the way customers and partners interact with us. Our team designs and develops next generation applications and services using big data analytics, machine learning, and advanced visualization across cloud, desktop, and mobile platforms.
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
At a minimum, we expect you to have 5+ years of experience in professional services, account management, customer service, or consulting in business intelligence for large enterprises. A BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain, or related field would be helpful.
You would have:
- Experience with customer service or customer operations analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to analyze data and develop reports
- Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to get things done fast and to work without continual guidance
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Superior verbal and written communication and reporting skills
Ideally, you would also have:
- Experience with network and cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s) used for querying (e.g. SQL)
- Familiarity with big data/analytics platforms/languages like Hadoop or Python
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SAAS (5 years of experience is required)
- Business Analysis (6 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is preferred)
- business architecture (6 years of experience is preferred)
- businees process improvement (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Snowflake (6 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.