Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce
job summary: Role:
This individual will serve as the primary contact with business clients to elicit requirements and validate requirements and designs-developing and maintaining relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will work as a liaison between business groups, product management, senior internal personnel, and with the application development teams-to provide support for their work products and to act as an informed customer advocate within the development team. This individual will also be responsible for production support of the CRM applications. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- 5+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry
- Hands on Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Lightening and financial force experience required
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- good organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
- analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location
- Apttus CMM and uatomanagment experience is a plus
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $70.00 - 75.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design, build and implement maintenance and enhancement requests for newly launched tools and systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary Business Analyst or collaborating with other Business Analysts
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across systems.
- Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize the process and reporting
- Partner with external vendors (e.g. salesforce.com) to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
- Develop external and cross-functional relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop insights for strategic and tactical decisions. Keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Recommend and implement centralized tools that internal teams can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner.
- Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
- May train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- May assist with support calls that involve product management issues..
- Independently creating highly usable new screens for existing applications.
Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- salesforce lightning
- Apttus CMM
- Business Systems Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.