The Digital and Transformation Principal Solutions Architect, ERP Manufacturing and Planning (PPDS)
is an integral part of the manufacturing and planning team to help drive solutions in the planning and detailed scheduling (PPDS) in ERP applications. This role has primary accountability for the delivery of production planning processes including, project delivery, system enhancement and production support in alignment with D&T and company policies and procedures.
- Drives solution design, business expectations and delivery of the manufacturing, planning, and scheduling functions.
- Possesses deep understanding of the overall vision and business needs and utilizes this knowledge to design and implement best in case application security controls. This includes interpreting any issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
- Utilizes knowledge of best practices to define strategic direction, determine business needs and design & deliver technical application security and risk governance solutions, doing so in partnership with Application and Infrastructure. This includes interpreting up to the most complex issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
- Creates and maintains project charters and plans, capital requests, budgeting, and project management in accordance with the Project and Portfolio Management process and Company policies and procedures.
- Uses breadth of expertise to solve complex problems. Provides system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and process set within the Services Delivery model, Company policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP.
- Creates and maintains system lifecycle documents in accordance with Company policies and procedures, including creation and maintenance of SOPs, SOIs and Job Aids.
- Works within and participates in the Change Control process.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10-15 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
- Spearhead the mapping of business requirements to optimal technical solutions.
- Provide technical delivery of functionality to meet defined business requirements.
- Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics- (Configuration, testing, solutioning).
- Specifically, MRP, Configurations like planning board, DS board, Different profiles, PPDS Subcontracting process, Alert's configuration & monitoring.
- Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work centers / resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, CIF-ing between ECC and APO.
- Knowledge of working on Production Orders/Planned Orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version.
- Material Planning using SAP MRP and LTP.
- Should be familiar with Integration of SAP PP with Material Management, WM, and QM.
- Hands on Experience in SAP enhancements, reports, interfaces, and developments as meet business needs.
- Experience with setting up PPDS in S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Support and contribute to Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
- 15% travel, including global travel
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- PPDS (10 years of experience is preferred)
- Production Planning
- Detailed Scheduling
- Advanced Planner and Optimize
- SAP LTP
- SAP MRP
- Material Management
- Sales and Distribution
- SAP Applications
- Detail Scheduling
- S/4 Hana
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.