Randstad Technologies is looking for a RPA Business Analyst. Position is 100% remote.
- Experience with preparing Process Definition Documents (PDD).
- Advisory and consulting to clients for creation and delivery of RPA operating structure, governance, automation roadmap, and documentation.
- Lead/support implementation team of RPA developers throughout deployment of automation during, project implementation, post implementation changes and working as the interface with client teams.
- Lead integrating activities with other client departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Interface directly with the client on regular basis.
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates, ROI.
- Deliver demos, technical training's and support for new/existing clients.
- Create & Publish Artifacts, set standard methodology for requirement gathering.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and experience, including virtual relationship management.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of robotic process automation uses cases, with hands-on business analysis for RPA.
- Experience of working in a technology environment.
- Experience of using business analysis tools/techniques to design and deliver business change.
- Demonstrable experience working in a highly collaborative environment, with focus towards delivering real business results.
- Exposure to working in Agile, SAFe or DevOps environments.
- Experience with implementation of RPA, with hands on - at least one of the RPA tools - Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- RPA Certification on any tool.
- Knowledge and experience of setting of RPA operating structure.
- Real Estate sector experience.
- Project Management capabilities
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
RPA Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business requirement process gathered
through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and business process descriptions.
Analyzes (business/ technical) needs and develop/ modify business requirements or system
specifications to hand over to an RPA Developer. Works with business stakeholders to do process
mapping, analysis, and design of business requirements. Takes business requirements and maps them to
IT systems, providing detailed application design documentation.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- RPA tools
- Agile Methodology
- Robotic Process Automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.