A Senior Engineer is part of a key team of professionals that applies scientific, mathematical, and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems, and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business.?The scope, responsibility and accountability is at the functional level.?
Supply Chain technology transformation is central to strategic vision and our leadership is investing in our growth. In the past year, we've aggressively begun streamlining our technology to support a scalable and AI driven supply chain network. This will provide the foundation to quickly integrate state of the art automated, omni-channel fulfillment and distribution management systems. The company's supply chain services process hundreds of thousands of orders per day, with transactions in tens of millions of dollars per day, and account for roughly half of the company's multi-billion dollar sales for the year.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $69.33 - 73.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for feature design; evaluate designs and provide feedback
- Implement complex features within owned services, which satisfy business objectives, with high quality
- Influence quality standards and understand, identify, measure across entire solution
- Maintain high level of coding, testing and engineering standards
- Analyze service errors, identify performance issues and optimize solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals
- Lead projects inside teams with focus on outcomes and customer experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.